Tajima Dg16 By Pulse Price Cheap Windows 10-8-7 64BIT | Tajima Embroidery Software
Tajima DG16 upgrade Final Version by Pulse Embroidery Software, DG16 offers more ways to creatively personalize products than ever before. Make any design uniquely your own with new fonts, features, stitch settings, and editing tools. This software with a product key is also now accessible from your mobile device, changing the way you operate your business professional. Create, monitor, and browse your designs from multiple devices through PulseCloud. Whether you design from a desktop computer or use the Variable Data WebApp on your tablet to create multiple designs with ease, you’ll always be able to access your DG designs with the swipe of a finger.
- Ribbon Interface
- Simplified user interface showing you only the tools relating to the segment selected.
- Flyout menus to reduce clutter and expand your design area.
- Fewer clicks to get to your desired result much quicker.
- Personalization Toolbar with free designs gift
- ColorIT allows for easy lightening, darkening, or color tints.
- WordIT transforms a simple shape into an artistic word collage.
- Hundreds of pre-digitized emojis for creative and unique designs.
- Increase your Digitizing Speed
- Right-click on icons to instantly convert segments to different stitch types.
- Works with all basic and specialized digitizing tools.
Drag Anchor Path
- Quickly edit anchor points, converting vector lines into perfect curves.
- Click and drag paths to achieve results that match your background image.
- Automatically outline shapes and convert that outline into any type of stitch segment.
- Follow the outline of the shape OR put a circle or box around it.
Combine and Join
- Digitize a portion of a shape and easily mirror it into a closed segment.
- The mirrored segment will combine with the original automatically.
Express Your Creativity:
- Click and drag across an area of sequins to change the color or style.
- Easily make changes to your multicolored sequin designs.
- New advanced stitch type for satin with gaps.
- Take advantage of the features you love about complex fills and satins in one stitch type.
- Set angle lines to follow your desired flow.
Over 180 Standard Fonts
- Fifteen new standard fonts available are for all levels.
- Digitized by industry-leading experts.
- Designed for high-volume personalizations.
- 21 small fonts (between 2mm and 8mm).
- Over 150 additional fonts are availably available as options.
- Sequin, Rhinestone, and Chenille fonts are also available as options.
There are no reviews yet.