Embird Embroidery Studio Digitizing Software Lifetime Activation for Windows Complete Package with All Plugins and Fonts Full
Basic Embird Software program upgrade Final Version allows you to resize embroidery designs, split designs to allow for stitching large designs in smaller hoops, edit embroidery designs [flip, rotate, mirror, etc.], and display, print and convert embroidery designs. Embird Embroidery Studio Digitizing Software works in two modes: Embird Manager and Embird Editor.
There are several optional plug-in programs and alphabets available for Embird software, expanding its capabilities with digitizing, lettering, cross stitch designs, conversion of TrueType fonts into embroidery.
Use of demo version limited to 30 days or 100 runs. After this period, you must register your copy to use it further. This page includes a link to the demo and restrictions of the unregistered (demo) version.
Buy the software from us at the best price. Once your demo expires, come back to our software store to purchase by adding to your cart and completing the check-out process. The download link and the activation key or activation code will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours of your purchase. We offer cheap prices with a discount that makes it a very low price for our customers.
Embird Embroidery Studio Digitizing Software Modes:
Embird Software Manager
- Converts designs among many embroidery and quilting file formats.
- Supports many hoop types and sizes.
- Processes designs in ZIP and RAR archives.
- Displays designs in 1:1 scale and other scales.
- Displays also images – digital photos (JPG, TIF, etc.) and allows to sort them.
- Creates (displays, prints, and saves into BMP or JPG file) various types of design documentation, including animated. GIFs and screen savers.
- Provides photo-realistic 3D preview of designs to enable assigning of proper colors to needles and to check the design without actual embroidering.
- Contains many threads catalogs and finds the thread closest to the chosen color.
- Reads and writes designs stored on memory cards, floppy or hard disks in various embroidery formats.
- Allows organizing designs by copying them to new folders.
- Supports Amazon and Azure cloud storage.
- Provides separate File Commander window for convenient file management.
Embird Software Editor
- Allows to insert and delete colors or trims in design.
- Joins and splits designs. Interactive free-hand splitting and automatic splitting are supported.
- Moves, resizes with density adjustment, centers, mirrors, rotates, and skews designs or their parts.
- Allows editing individual stitches or parts of the design.
- Allows changing the stitch order of design parts.
- Simulates sewing of design, even in 3D mode.
- Allows reducing the number of colors.
- Sorts colors smartly.
- Prints template in 1:1 scale on multiple sheets.
- Inserts text in various pre-digitized fonts and layouts. More about lettering here
- Inserts Font Engine text automatically converted from TrueType or OpenType fonts.
- Imports designs from Embird Studio, Embird Cross Stitch, and Sfumato Stitch programs to save them in appropriate file format.
Our price includes a set of free designs gift for professional use of Embird Digitizing Software and also a valid serial number license.